Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Let August Ring

Act I, Scene 1
Saturday
  • went to Oak Park (quaint suburban town) with Raul.  Ate at a trippy Italian, Creole, Jamaican restaurant.  I ate an oyster.  That was a first.  It was weird.


  • Dream of Gerontius (a symphony about a man's experience of death and purgatory) with Alisa & Lisa.
Sunday:

  • Raul’s Birthday - lots of candles. lots of pizza.  lots of love.

Monday:

  • Aquarium - I saw dolphins, balooga whales, and lots of fish.  My favorite part of the day was sending pictures of the sea creatures to my niece, for her enjoyment.
Tuesday:

  • Worked with Kelly - Tuesday & Thursday, I got temporary work with Legal Helpers (where Raul and Kelly work).  Highlights include, 1) holding $2,000 cash, 2) meeting a woman who was trying to secretly file bankruptcy on her husband's debt, just before she divorced him, and 3) reading two books, drinking Iced Tea and listening to Enya, because that was the hardest part of my day.


2 comments:

  1. Temp work, eh? That is a cool gig. Raul's cake appears to be a frosted plate of fire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continuing to Totally Enjoy....Thanks Les
    Grammarie and Dennis

    ReplyDelete