Wednesday, August 5, 2009

July's Dynamic Finish, Act I

What an adventurous week.  Here's the scene break-down:

Scene 1: Sunday
  • bought bike (in case you didn't figure that out from the "I Found Her" video) & helmet 
  • went to church (Missio Dei - Wicker Park), which I am thoroughly appreciating
  • asked God (ie. prayed) for provision in theatre pursuits...see Monday for results!

Scene 2: Monday
  • got headshots taken (ie. pictures of myself to give to casting directors). Pictures forthcoming... 
  • went to a panel discussion of "Directors on Directing lecture.  I met inspiring directors and got some good advice and a few contacts.

Scene 3: Tuesday
  • bought plane ticket to visit Fullerton, CA !!!  Mark your calendar: September 8-14.
  • Watched a final "farewell" symphony with Justin Botz.  This old Biola acquaintance, new friend of mine has been such breath of fresh air.  We spend many hours exploring Chicago and talking about "finding ourselves and finding God."  Now, he's heading back to California to follow God's leading.  I'm going to miss you, man.
  • enjoyed "Family Dinner" (a Tuesday ritual) at our friend, Lisa's house. Mac & Cheese.




I love Chicago.

End of Act I.


INTERMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment