Tuesday, July 21, 2009

No-sleep Weekend, pt 2

SATURDAY:

Paul!  In Chicago!?


As Raul and I decided what to do with our free Saturday, Paul Switz walked through the door to my utter surprise!




First, we went to Giordano's Stuffed Pizza, then to Millennium Park and to China town, so Paul could translate, and back home where we reminisced over some high school and college pictures.
Seriously, stuffed with pounds of cheese


Then, the "Les, Welcome to Chicago Party!,"  where I met so many generous and happy people.  I had a number of people offer to help me and connect me to all sorts of great things.  One girl is getting me into all the Chicago museums for free, a guy might have a guitar i can borrow, some one else knows where I can get a bike for cheap, and most significantly, a casting director at the party told me some promising information about getting involved in the Chicago theatre community.
The capstone of the party was our trip to the only Del Taco in Chicago, 40 minutes away.
What an adventure! especially when Raul got sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment