Friday, July 17, 2009

I live in Chicago.

send me a letter.  i will write you back.

1437 N Cleaver St., Apt 3E
Chicago, IL 60622

Standing on the Intersection of Fullerton, California. Haha.


update:
so far, i have done a great many things. i have...
  • walked an average of 4 hours a day
  • gone the wrong direction 3 times
  • visited 2 theaters
  • made an appointment to meet with an MFA in theatre program admissions counselor
  • successfully gave blood in under 10 minutes
  • explored 1 museum and 1 zoo
  • ridden a bike during the day and during the night
  • eaten premeir cuisine from a chef
  • watched 2 free outdoor symphonies
  • bev'd at 2 coffee shops and 2 bars
  • taken the elevated train/subway 6 times
  • interacted with 30+ strangers
  • had an absolute blast all the time



Raul, my roommate and friend.

Oooo..tall buildings



6 comments:

  1. you must find some good coffee shops so when i come out and visit someday i'll know where i can get a good fix! miss you, my friend. stay committed! i know God has something amazing to show you in chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fullerton and California... oh that's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa! I really like the pic of you staring down at the camera with the buildings, that's rad!

    I am now following you so blog away! letter to come to you shortly...

    ReplyDelete
  4. way to go brother. you're hitting the ground running. i'm excited to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah! I love these pictures!
    I'm really glad of the productiveness of your activities.

    Les... you're awesome... continue to do so... or else.

    I'll be praying for you in all this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic to be able to follow all of this...Love it.

    ReplyDelete